- Please repair all divots and pitch marks.
- Do not cross the white lines/ropes under any concept.
- Keep golf buggies off all tee, greens and antegreens (fringes). The 90º rule will be applied on both courses, if the weather conditions permits it.
- Strictly 2 persons/2 bags per golf buggy
- Speed of play is of great importance to the enjoyment of your round and those behind you. Maximun 4.30 h per round.
- Please avoid slow play, you must keep the pace with the group in front of you.
THE APPROPRIATE GOLF ATTIRE
- Shirt with collars and sleeves
- Tailored Shorts
- Short socks
- Golf shoes with soft spikes
CERTIFICATE OF HANDICAP
Handicap Maximum: Ladies 36 – Gentlemen 28