This legal text explains how we collect, store and use personal data about you when you access to www.mijasgolf.org, including any kind of information you may provide through this website, either to hire a service, to register a subscription to our newsletter or to supply your contact details by completing the form enabled for this purpose.
By providing us with the data, we inform you that our services are not possible for those who are prevented by the regulations from giving consent. Therefore, when sending the forms, you are guaranteeing that you have de capacity to grant consent.
1 Responsible for the data treatment
Responsible contact data: MIJAS GOLF INTERNACIONAL S.A.U with VAT number A29097698, which address is Avda. Louison Bobet 1-3-5. Mijas, Málaga. C.P 29.650 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered in the trade register of Málaga, volume 542, book 402, 3rd Section of Societies, sheet 65 – Pages 2168-A Ins 1ª
Mijas Golf Internacional S.A.U is responsible of your data (From now on we or our).
2 What information do we collect about you?
General Data Protection Regulation explains that it is considered personal data any information about an identified or identifiable natural person, this means, all information capable of identifying a person. This does not include anonymous or percentage data.
We can process certain types of personal data in our website, such as:
Identity: Name and surname
Contact: E-mail, phone number and address
Technical Data: login details, Internet Protocol Addresses, Browser type and version, setting and location of the time zone, operating system, browser plug-in types and versions and any other technology in the devices used to access to our website.
Marketing and communications: Preferences to receive marketing communications from us and preferred media.
We do not collect any data relating to special personal data categories (which disclose ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, trade union affiliation and health information about you, genetic or biometric data).
If you are required to collect personal data by law or under the terms of contract between us and you refuse to provide it, we may not be able to perform such contract or provide the service, and you must inform us in advance.
3 Ho do we collect this information about you?
Means used to collect personal data are:
- Through our website form, through our contact e-mails, by phone or by post, when:
- You request information about our services.
- You contract services provision from Mijas Golf Internacional S.A.U
- You subscribe to any of our company’s services.
- You make a reservation for our services / facilities.
To ensure the quality of our portal site, we must reserve the right to refuse any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or rule.
If this happens, we will try to explain our reasons, but cannot commit to do it in every case.
- Through technology or automated interactions:
- Through third parties:
1.- Google: Analytical or search data. Out of the European Union.
2.- Social Media: (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn…) out of the European Union.
4 Legal Bases and purpose to your data use.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- To enter into a contract between MIJAS GOLF INTERNACIONAL S.A.U and you.
- When you consent to the processing of your data.
- In case we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- if necessary for our legitimate interest or a third party.
The user may revoke this consent at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or checking the right exercises section further forward.
¨We attached the bellow box to consult how we will use your personal data and legitimacy for its use, and also to know what kind of personal data are we going to process. We can process a personal data for some additional legal reason; therefore, should you need for details at this respect, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Purpose||Type of Data||Legitimacy for Treatment|
|To subscribe to our updates||
||The interested person consent|
|For commercial communications, giving you relevant content that may be of interest to you.||
||The interested person consent|
|To make a reservation of our services.||
||Fulfilling a contractual relationship / Interested person consent / Legitimate interest.|
COMMERTIAL COMMUNICATIONS: WILL BE RECEIVED ONLY IF YOU
- Requested information from us or made a contract for a product or service with us.
- Supplied your data, accepting on the enabled checkbox in our form.
- As long as you have not expressed your willingness to stop receiving such communications.
- We get your express consent before sending you any communication, and you can request at any time that we stop sending you communications by e-mail to email@example.com
When you choose to stop receiving our communications, your personal data will continue to be stored as a result of the contract made by you to be adjusted to legal requirements.
We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably consider that we must use it for another cause, previously notifying to you in order to be informed about the legal reason of this data processing and as long as the aim is compatible with the original purpose.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the data was collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from that purpose and the processing of the data. It shall be applied as provided in the file and documentation regulation.
Data of subscribers by e-mail or form: From the user to sign up until they unsubscribe.
User’s data uploaded by MIJAS GOLF INTERNACIONAL, S.A.U to social networks or sites: From the users’ consent until they remove it.
5 YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS.
How to exercise these rights? Users can send a communication to MIJAS GOLF INTERNACIONAL, S.A.U registered address or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , including in both cases a copy of the ID card or another similar documentation, to request the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: You can ask if your personal data are being used to MIJAS GOLF INTERNACIONAL, S.A.U
- To ask for rectifications, if they are not correct, or to exercise the right to oblivion regarding the same.
- When requesting data processing limitation, in this case, MIJAS GOLF INTERNACIONAL S.A.U will keep them only for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Opposing to the data processing: MIJAS GOLF INTERNACIONAL S.A.U will stop processing your data in the way you tell us, unless we must continue keeping the data due to legitimate reasons or in defense of possible claims.
- Data portability: In case you want your data to be processed by other firm, MIJAS GOLF INTERNACIONAL S.A.U will supply your data portability to the new responsible.
You can use the models made to your disposal by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, to exercise these rights: Here
Complaint to the SDPA: If you consider that there is a problem in the way MIJAS GOLF INTERNACIONAL, S.A.U is processing your data, you can send your complaints to the appropriate supervisory authority, which in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We may need to ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and to ensure you right to access to your personal data (or to exercise any other right previously mentioned). This is a security measure to ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to anyone who is not authorized to receive it.
Every request will be solved within the 1 month legal period. However, it could take more than 1 month if your request is especially complicated, or if you have already made several previous proceedings. In this case, we will inform you and will keep you updated.
6 TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
There could be the possibility that, in the performance of our work, we needed the help of third parties, who would only process your data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the appropriated measures to guarantee your rights:
- Service providers that provide systems management and information technology services.
- Professional advisors including lawyers, auditors and insurers who provide services of banking, legal, insurances and accounting consultancy.
- Every responsible of data processing to whom we transfer you data will respect the security of your personal data will process it in accordance with the RGPD
Only these responsible persons are permitted to process your data for specific purposes and according to our instructions. However, in adherence to transparency, you can request, a list of the names of these services providers companies; you can do this by e-mail to: email@example.com
7 DATA SECURITY
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed.
In addition, we limit the access to your personal data to those employees, contracting agents and other third parties who have a commercial need to know such data. They will only process your personal data following our instructions and will be subject to a confidentiality duty.
We have improved the proceeds to deal with any personal data breach suspicion and, in case this security breach happened, we would inform you and the supervisory authority, as regulated in articles 33 and 34 of the RGPD.
8 INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Countries outside the European Economic Space (EEE) do not always offer the same personal data protection levels, from what the European Legislation has banned personal data transfers out of the EEE, unless certain requirements are met.
Some of our external services providers are from out of the European Economic Space (EEE); therefore, your personal data process will involve a data transfer beyond the EEE.
- Social Media: MIJAS GOLF INTERNACIONAL, S.A.U is using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Google+ and TripAdvisor, all in USA.
- E-mail: MIJAS GOLF INTERNACIONAL, S.A.U e-mail service is provided using services from Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo.
- Storage and Encryption. MIJAS GOLF INTERNACIONAL, S.A.U uses the following external provider to storage your personal data: Dropbox and all the information received and created is encrypted with WinZip.
If you need further information regarding the specific mechanism used by us to transfer data out of the EE, you can contact us by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org